How to become a resident of Killingsworth:
If you would like to be considered for residency you are asked to:
- Complete an application. Please CLICK HERE for a copy of the application.
- Before you can move into Killingsworth, you will need to read, sign, and agree to abide by the following:
the house rules
the drug testing policy
promise to pay rent
- Include a professional referral from a counselor or social worker or minister, etc who knows why you want to live at Killingsworth.
- Include your own letter, one to two pages, outlining what has happened to you and what you understand you can do to change your life.
- Mail your documents to Killingsworth, fax them or hand deliver them. Mail or deliver to 1831 Pendleton Street, Columbia, SC 29201 or fax to 803-779-6473.
- You will be notified if you are being considered for an interview. Call 803-771-6359 after a week or so, to follow up and inquire about your status.